Well, we're finally here at UNC hospitals and we've gotten started on this induction. We weren't sure if Travis was going to be able to make it. He had a fever Friday and Saturday night and the hospital staff asked him not to come until he had been fever-free for 24 hours. So....Mom and I drove up this afternoon, but when Travis' fever didn't return this evening, he came on up.
They contemplated putting off my induction until tomorrow night, but decided to move forward. Apparently the NICU is pretty full right now, but the neonatologist came by and said that they were going to re-work somethings on their end (I guess they'll transfer some babes to the PICU). I assured him that it wouldn't be a big deal at all for me to wait a day, but he said that wouldn't be unnecessary. I felt very comfortable with the situation after talking with him so Baby Ned will be here tomorrow!!
At the moment, they're just trying to dialate me a little more and they expect to start the meds to really crank up the labor sometime in the "wee hours of the morning"....I'm not sure exactly what time that will be???
I still feel much at peace even though I thought I would be a nut case by now. Please keep this entire situation in your prayers. I love you all dearly!!